Thinking of staying at a bed and breakfast? By staying at a bed and breakfast, you can have a far more delightful vacation if you had stayed in a traditional hotel. Hotels do not offer the same level of intimacy, comfort, charm and relaxation. Listed are five reasons why you should spend your holidays in a bed and breakfast accommodation.
1. Bed and Breakfasts offer hearty, homemade breakfasts that you won't be able to find at any hotel. Best of all you won't pay additional fees for your breakfast because it is included in your stay ~ Bed and Breakfast.
2. You can expect to receive a superior level of customer service by staying at a bed and breakfast.
3. One of the major perks of staying at a bed and breakfast is that you can explore the area where you are staying. A lot of bed and breakfasts are in residential areas, not in busy town centres. Bed and Breakfasts offer a quieter, more relaxing atmosphere.
4. Meet other travelers and make friends when staying at a Bed and Breakfast. Thanks to the intimacy of a BnB, you are able to meet new friends while seated in the living room on the patio or during breakfast.
5. Staying at a bed and breakfast allows for more space, gardens, hot tubs, and gazebos. Like your own house, you can relax and stretch out more when staying at a bed and breakfast. Some people who stay at bed and breakfasts never go back to hotels.